Hormone Replacement Therapy
Revitalize Your Well-being with HRT
- Personalized Assessment: Every individual’s hormonal needs are different. Our team conducts thorough evaluations to determine the best therapeutic approach for you.
- Cutting-Edge Treatments: Utilizing the latest in HRT, we ensure treatments are safe, effective, and aligned with the most recent medical research.
- Holistic Approach: Beyond just hormone balancing, we assess and advise on lifestyle factors that might be affecting your hormonal health, ensuring a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Educative Care: We believe in empowering our patients. Our providers will guide you through the benefits, potential risks, and the science behind HRT, ensuring you make informed decisions about your health.
- Continuous Monitoring: Hormonal needs can change over time. We provide consistent monitoring and adjustment of treatments as necessary, ensuring sustained balance and well-being.
Regain harmony within your body and elevate your quality of life. Discover the transformative benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy at Pandya Medical Center and embark on a journey to revitalized health.
Hormone Replacement FAQs
What is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy?
Hormone replacement therapy is a common treatment for alleviating the unpleasant symptoms associated with decreased or unbalanced hormone levels. Traditionally, this therapy uses synthetic hormones, which your body may see as an unnatural substance.
Bioidentical hormones are different because they have the exact chemical and molecular structure as the hormones your body would produce naturally. Even though bioidentical hormones are still made in a lab, your body can’t tell the difference between these and your natural hormones.
What conditions do bioidentical hormones treat?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) can help relieve moderate to severe symptoms associated with a decline or imbalance in hormone levels in men and women.
Women may use BHRT to improve the following common symptoms of menopause:
- Hot flashes
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Decreased interest in sex
- Pain during sex
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Cognitive difficulties
- Thinning hair
For men, BHRT may help improve the following symptoms of andropause, or a decline in testosterone:
- Muscle loss
- Sleep problems
- Low sex drive
- Weight gain
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mood changes
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- Urinary problems
Who can benefit from bioidentical hormone replacement therapy?
BHRT may be right for you if you’re experiencing unpleasant symptoms of hormone imbalance due to increasing age, perimenopause, or menopause. In addition to a natural decline with age, some cancer treatments may also disrupt your hormone levels.
The team at Pandya Medical Center may use BHRT to alleviate symptoms of the following medical conditions:
- Insulin resistance
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Negative symptoms of cancer treatment
If you’re suffering from symptoms of hormone changes, your physician at Pandya Medical Center may check your hormone levels through a diagnostic saliva and blood test. They use BHRT to relieve symptoms of hormone imbalance in both men and women.
To learn more about whether BHRT is right for you, call Pandya Medical Center or book online to schedule a consultation today.